You can easily change the default wall thickness before drawing walls. The thickness is used for new walls being created and does not affect walls already placed in your drawings.
To change the default wall thickness:
- Click Layout from the main design menu across the top.
- Click either the Wall or Room tool on the left design tools menu.
- Change the Default dimension (Thickness) in the lower left corner of the design window.
New walls drawn will use this new thickness.
You can adjust an existing wall's thickness at any time.
- Click Select from the Wall tools.
- Position the cursor over a wall and left-click to select the wall. The wall properties will appear in the Options menu on the right.
- Adjust the Thickness value to the desired thickness for the wall.